Choum Reap Sour (Sour Sdey)!
Cambodia is officially known as the Kingdom of Cambodia and is located in the south of the Indochina Peninsula and in the heart of Southeast Asia, making it a natural gateway to Laos, Thailand, Indochina, Myanmar and Vietnam.
Its shape and geography divide it into four natural regions: the mountains and forests in the North, the vast rice fields of the Central Plains, the semi-arid farm lands of the Northeast plateau, and the tropical islands and long coastline of the peninsula in the South.
After many years of isolation and civil war, Cambodia opened to tourists in the mid-1990s and the country expects to receive more than three million visitors in 2012. Cambodia’s primary tourist destinations are Angkor Wat and the other temples of Angkor near Siem Reap, Phnom Penh, and the beaches of Sihanoukville.
Other new destinations such as the hill tribe areas of Ratanakiri and Mondulkiri, the remote temples of Preah Vihear and Banteay Chhmar, and quaint provincial capitals such as Battambang, Kampot and Kep, are just now being discovered by travelers, and all offer the unique experience of ‘unspoiled’ Cambodia.
Our Cambodia luxury tours feature:
· Deluxe rooms at luxury hotels/resorts or unique places such as one-suite boutique hotels or splendid former royal homes
· The inside track on visiting the World Heritage Site, Angkor Temples
· Worry and hassle free access to Angkor Wat, while avoiding the increasing crowds
· Shopping for glamorous couture gowns, museum quality silk, and exquisite silver and jewelry, which is made to order
· Private boat cruises on Tonle Sap Lake or experience the cross border waterway in your own style
· Visit Les Artisans d'Angkor dance school
· Private dining with Khmer music and culture performances
· Upon request, balloon or helicopter rides over ancient temples or see them in style in an old vintage Citroen. Or, tee up a round of golf, make restaurant reservations, meet with artists, or visit Khmer cooking instructors and designers.
· And even more, including, casino play, shopping recommendations, spa reservations, special-interest lecturers, and exclusive access to local activities and cultural events