Thailand Top Highlights
- Ko Tao: from whale sharks to coral fringed islands, you will enjoy the diving spots for all levels of divers. it is the cheapest and easiest spot around to learn how to strap on a tank and dive into the deep
- Phanom rung historical park: the biggest and best khmer ruin in thailand is perched high atop an extinct volcano. you will experience a timeless moment when you enter the completely restored temple still rich with hindu relics.
- Mekong river: Thailand’s glorious mekong delta offers magniﬁcent beauty and culture. follow the river’s ﬂow on a boat or even by bike.
- Wat Pho: known as the temple of the reclining buddha, this temple is the birthplace of thai massage. It is one of the oldest and largest temples in bangkok (80,000 m²) and has more than one thousand buddha images.
- Wat Arun: the “temple of the dawn” is considered one of the most well-known of thailand’s attractions. the temple is so named because the ﬁrst light of the morning reﬂects oﬀ the surface of the temple with pearly iridescence.