1. Collecting personal information:
– The information collected through our website will help Luxury Travel Co. Ltd to:
- Support customers when purchasing our products
- Troubleshooting customers
- Provide you with the latest information on our website
- Review and update the content and interface of website
- Conduct customer surveys
- Implement promotional activities related to the products and services of www.luxurytravelvietnam.com.
– To access and use certain services at www.luxurytravelvietnam.com, you may be required to register with our personal information (email, name, telephone). All information declared to ensure the accuracy and legality.
– We may also collect information about the number of visits, including the number of pages you view, the number of links you click and other information related to the connection to www.luxurytravels.asia. We also collect information about web browser(s) you use when accessing the website www.luxurytravels.asia, including: IP address, browser type, language use, and the time of access of browser address.
2. Using personal information:
– When necessary, we can use this information to contact you directly such as send welcome letters, orders, letters of thanks, and technical information about security, you can receive a regular supply information of products, services, upcoming events or employment information if you subscribe to email notifications.
3. Sharing personal information:
– Except for the case of using personal information as described in this policy, we are committed to not disclose your personal information public.
– In some cases, we are able to rent a unit to conduct an independent market research project and then your information will be provided for this unit to carry out the project. This third party will be bound by a confidentiality agreement under which they are allowed to use the information provided for the purpose of completing the project.
– We may disclose or provide your personal information in the case which is really necessary as follows:
(a) upon request of law enforcement agencies; (b) in cases where we believe it will help us to protect their legitimate rights under the law; (c) emergency and necessary situations to protect the personal safety of other members of Luxury Travel Co. Ltd.
4. Accessing personal information:
– Any time you can also access and edit your personal information under the appropriate link (www.luxurytravels.asia) that we provide.
5. Secured personal information :
– When you submit your personally identifiable information to us, you agree to the terms which we have mentioned above, www.luxurytravels.asia committed to protecting the personal information of customers in every way possible. We will use information technology security such as international standard PCI, SSL to protect this information from being retrieved, use or disclose unintended.
– However, due to technical limitations, no data can be transmitted over the internet connection which can be 100 % secure. Therefore, we can not give a firm commitment that the information you give us will be kept confidential absolutely safe, and we can not take responsibility in the event of unauthorized accessing personal information such as you voluntarily share information with others. If you do not agree with the terms as described above, we recommend that you should not send information to us.
– So we should also recommend security information relating to your access password and you should not share with anyone else.
– If you are using a public computer, you should log out or exit all open windows website.
6. Using “Cookies ”
– www.luxurytravelvietnam.com use “cookies” to help personalize and maximize efficient use of your time as done for other online visitors.
– A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies can not be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to your computer and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
– One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide the utility to save time when accessing your website or visit the website www.luxurytravelvietnam.com again without re-registering available information.
– You can accept or reject cookies. Most browser automatically accepts cookies, but you can change the settings to refuse all cookies if you prefer. However, if you choose to decline cookies, that may hinder or negatively affect some services and features on the website that depends on cookies.
7. Regulation on ” Spam ” :
– www.luxurytravels.asia is really concerned about the problem of Spam (junk mail) of the fake identity email we sent. Therefore, www.luxurytravels.asia confirms sent email to you only when you have to register or use services from our system.
– www.luxurytravels.asia commitment not to sell, rent or lease your email to third parties. If you inadvertently receive unsolicited email from our system due to an unexpected cause, please click on the link from this email disclaimer attached, or notice directly to the website administrator.
8. Policy changes :
– We can completely change the content in this site without prior notice, to suit the needs and demands of Luxury Travel Co. Ltd. as well as feedback from customers, if any. When updating the content of this policy, we will revise the time “Last Updated ” below.
9. Contact Information :