Discover behind the scene luxuries and beauty of Vietnam in this well planned 9 days itinerary around Thailand. Luxury Travel designs this tour to include all the highlights of amazing Thailand.
Begin with comprehensive touring in Bangkok. With your own private guide, enjoy a fascinating, private long-tail boat tour through Bangkok’s canals. Visit the most important temples. Learn about Buddhist practices and influences on daily life.
Hear monks chanting at a morning ceremony. Explore colorful markets selling textiles, flowers, food, and crafts. Visit small museums and interesting local neighborhoods. When not sightseeing, enjoy time at the world’s leading spa, swim, play tennis, shop for exquisite Thai silks and artwork, and dine on some of Southeast Asia’s best cuisine.
Spend several days in rural Chiang Mai in northern Thailand at one of Asia’s most luxurious and atmospheric resorts, surrounded by mountains and lush fields of terraced rice paddies.
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- Daily departure from Bangkok
- All transfer & Transportation by private air-conditioned car English / French, speaking guide Domestic flight: Suvarnabhumi (BKK) – Chiang Mai only Meals as indicated in the program (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Admission fees where applicable
- Accommodation shared in twin rooms with daily breakfast Service charge and applicable government tax
- International airfare and airport tax
- Domestic airfare and airport tax
- Compulsory meal during festival events
- Hotel’s early check-in and late check-out charge
- Alternative or optional services
- Other meals or services than mentioned in the program
- Expenditure of a personal nature such as drinks, tips, laundry, insurance etc.