Experience this packed tour in Central Vietnam and discover the ancient royalty of Hue to the colonial grandeur of Hoi An while enjoying beach luxury in Danang. One of the most taken short Vietnam tour packages as it is easy to fly to Danang from Singapore and Malaysia.
Upon arrival Danang airport you will be transferred to Hue, the old Imperial City, which served as Vietnam’s capital under the emperors of the Nguyen Dynasty from 1802 to 1945. The trip will continue with the picturesque town of Hoi An, one of Southeast Asia’s major trading ports between the 17th and 19th centuries, a visit to Marble Mountains ( “Five elements mountains”) and its famous for stone sculpture making and stone-cutting handicrafts village. Especially a wooden boat trip to Cham Island – to visit the traditional fishing village and enjoy snorkeling or diving.
It is easy to reach Danang from Singapore on Silk Air, from Kuala Lumpur on Air Asia or from Hanoi/HCMC on Vietnam Airlines.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- You choose the date of departure
- Private tour with fluent English speaking guide
- All private transportation with guide
- Accommodation shared in a Double room with daily breakfast
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Cham Island tour on a shared wooden boat
- Meals (set-menu) at a local restaurant as stated (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- Tissues and water on the coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 45 & 02 passport photos per person)
- Other services not mentioned above.