Hue, the former Imperial capital that is a quiet city renowned for the magnificent architecture of its citadel, palaces, royal tombs, pagodas and temples, built under the Nguyen dynasty on the banks of the Perfume River.
This trip takes you to the lush countryside and daily life of Hue people surrounding the former Imperial Capital. You will visit the ancient village Phuoc Tich, a national cultural heritage on the bank of O Lau River, 40 kilometers to the north of Hue, the ancient village is well-known for its traditional pottery crafts and ancient houses and temples that have been preserved for 500 years in the traditional style that makes them invaluable. From Phuoc Tich Village you drive to the arched Thanh Toan Bridge built 200 years ago over Nhu Y River which flows around Thanh Toan Village, about ten kilometers from Hue City. You can visit a local market and small village museum. You will visit Phu Cam Conical Hat Village where you can buy typical souvenirs of Hue.
This trip introduces you to the lush countryside, rice fields, and farmers’ life, which has dominated Hue’s culture for centuries.
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- Daily departure from Hue/Hoian/Danang
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Experienced English or French speaking guide
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above.