Aboard your junk boat, you will cruise the waterways, see thousands of limestone rock sculptures jut dramatically from the sea and visit numerous grottoes which add to the ephemeral, fantastic landscape.
On this 9-day excursion, you will visit Hanoi’s main cultural attractions, including the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, his House on Stilts, the One Pillar Pagoda, the Fine Arts Museum and the Temple of Literature. You will also visit Sapa, a mountain village near the Chinese border. There, you will visit local markets where hill tribe minorities (including Hmong, Red Dao, Tay, Xa Pho and Giay) trade their goods. You’ll see amazing waterfalls and drive through mountain valleys before going on to your next stop at Halong Bay.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting & ending in Hanoi
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- Halong Bay cruise program with in-house guide on board
- Meals as stated (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights to and from HCM City
- All domestic flights & departure tax if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 45 & 02 passport photos per person)
- Other services not mentioned above.