Vietnam is a tropical paradise of charming people, heavenly beaches, brilliant green rice paddies and lush emerald rainforests. However, North Vietnam has many rough, remote and mountainous regions, and many of them have just opened to intrepid travelers.
This adventure trip will take you to the most isolated, but also very beautiful areas in the far north of Vietnam, where you can see many different hill tribes and magnificent scenery.
You will see the weekly market on the way north, as well as terraced rice fields in Mu Cang Chai and Hoang Su Phi, that have been newly recognized as national heritage sites in Vietnam.
You will also see the charming town of Pho Bang, the breathtaking pass at Ma Pi Leng, Dong Van Rock Plateau, Meo Vac Town, beautiful Ban Gioc Waterfall and historic Pac Bo Cave.
You will also take a peaceful boat trip on Ba Be Lake and experience a home stay with Tay people in a house on stilts.
This tour will emphasize your interactions with many hill tribes in order for you to have a well-rounded and profound learning experience that you will value forever.
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- Daily departure from Hanoi
- Private pick up and drop off services at your hotel in Hanoi
- Full A/C transportation as per tour program
- Full meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Lunch and dinner at local restaurants with Vietnamese food
- English or French-speaking guide
- Boat trip
- Twin shared accommodations with daily breakfast
- All entrance and sightseeing fees in the program
- Drinking water
- International airfares & airport taxes in/out of Vietnam
- Hotel early check-ins and late check-outs
- Accommodation pre and post trip
- All drinks & other meals not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Visa to Vietnam (we can arrange both visa approval letter and visa on arrival upon request)
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping, etc.)
- Others not mentioned, such as tipping and gratuities