The tour starts in Phnom Penh, with visits to all highlighted sites of the capital city, including: the National Museum, the Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda, Wat Phnom, the Victory Monument, the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (aka “S21 Prison”), the Cheung Ek Killing Field and the Russian Market.
You will also visit Siem Reap, where the Angkor Complex is everyone’s top place to see in Cambodia. You will enjoy the spectacular sunset from the temple, as well as elephant cruising and a boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake to visit floating villages.
- Private pick-up & drop-off services Private tour with excellent English speaking guide You choose the date of departure Starting from Phnom Penh & end in Siem Reap or vice versa
- All private transfer and transportation
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- French or English speaking guide
- All in-tour flights
- Boat trip & cruise as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L:Lunch; D:Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Services charges and government tax
- International flights & departures taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Cambodia visa fee (visa on arrival is easy and recommended)
- Others not mentioned above