Quang Binh province has been blessed by Mother Nature with forests, seas, rivers, and a stunning coastline. History has been less kind, but this battle-hardened province and long-impoverished land are now making the most of its natural assets and emerging as one of Vietnam’s most talked about up-and-coming tourist destinations.
We offer two-day tours from Hue or Danang, and you can opt for a unique homestay in Chay Lap or the Sun Spa Resort.
Discovered in 1935, but have only opened to tourists in 1999, Phong Nha Cave was made a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2003. Compared to the citadel of Hue, the ancient town of Hoi An and My Son Sanctuary, Phong Nha has remained largely off the beaten track at least for international tourists.
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- Daily departure from Hue City or Danang City
- Accommodation at rustic Chay Lap Homestay
- Local English speaking guides
- Private transfers and transportation on tours
- Entrance fees: Ben Hai, Hien Luong, Phong Nha, Paradise Cave
- Boat cruises: Phong Nha and kayaking in Chay Lap.
- Set menu meals as specified (no drinks) (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- Water & cold towels on sightseeing days
- Other meals and all drinks at meals
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Tips & gratuities
- Optional pick up and drop off from Danang at 50 USD per person