Authentic journey through the gleaming corners of Vietnam that reflects its ancient traditional glory, the grandeur of French colonial period, the magnificence of natural and cultural UNESCO World Heritage Sites and the lushness of natural diversity all across from Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh City.
Explore the fascinating Old Quarter and its hundreds of specialty shops selling silk clothing, lacquerware, embroidered linens, furniture, bamboo, cooking utensils, ceremonial objects and more. Walk around Hoan Kiem Lake, ride a cyclo to dinner, and watch a performance of at the Thang Long Water Puppet Theater.
Take an overnight cruise on a junk in Halong Bay, where thousands of limestone rock sculptures jut dramatically from the sea and numerous grottoes have created an ephemeral, fantastic landscape.
Visit Hue, the former Imperial capital that is a quiet city renowned for the magnificent architecture of its citadel, palaces, royal tombs, pagodas and temples, built under the Nguyen dynasty on the banks of the Perfume River.
Drive to Danang and stay several days at the beachfront Furama Resort. Nearby, see ancient sculptures in the Cham Museum or My Son, and tour Buddhist cave temples in the Marble Mountains. Visit atmospheric Hoi An, a UNESCO-designated World Heritage Site and riverfront port town crammed with historic homes, tiny museums, cafes, and bustling silk and fish markets.
Fly from Danang to HCMC (formerly Saigon), the country’s commercial center and home to a growing number of upscale restaurants and shops. Visit Chinatown, the Thien Hau Pagoda, the Reunification Palace, the Opera House and Hotel de Ville. Explore colorful outdoor markets and Dong Khoi Street, the city’s most upscale shopping boulevard with boutiques selling clothes and accessories by new Vietnamese designers, hill tribe crafts, high-quality linens, and housewares. Take a day trip to the Cu Chi Tunnels and watch an unusual, eclectic religious ceremony at the main temple of Cao Dai, a unique fusion of world religions. Alternatively, spend the day cruising the narrow canals of the Mekong Delta.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above