Vietnam Family Vacation in the beautiful country with welcoming people. Vietnam is a great family destination.
Following itinerary has been designed as a holiday to Vietnam that features the best of family tours, tailored to satisfy all the family members from children to grandparents.
Begin in dynamic Ho Chi Minh City (former Saigon) with comprehensive city touring that includes a cyclo ride, a visit to local markets, and a visit to a private home to learn about a typical Vietnamese meal. After, you will continue your Vietnam family vacation to take an overnight countryside excursion on a Mekong River Cruise and the private sampan (traditional boat) through the vast network of canals, visiting colorful floating markets and rural villages.
Your family tour vacation will be continue with a flight to Hue , the former capital of Vietnam in ancient times. Our designed Vietnam packages tours will take you you on a Tour the Imperial Citadel (the Forbidden Purple City), see royal tombs and pagodas along the Perfume River, and have dinner in a private home while listening to classical Vietnamese musicians. Continue along the spectacular coastline to Danang , and stay at the luxurious Furama Resort on China Beach. Enjoy water activities and the beautiful beach. Nearby, tour Buddhist cave temples in the Marble Mountains and visit charming Hoi An , a UNESCO-designated World Heritage site and riverfront town crammed with historic homes, tiny museums, cafes, and bustling silk and fish markets.
Continue to Hanoi , one of Asia’s most attractive capitals. Ride in a cyclo through the French Quarter, and stroll around Hoan Kiem Lake. See a performance of the traditional water puppets. Tour the fascinating Old Quarter, packed with hundreds of specialty shops selling silk clothing, bamboo cooking utensils, ceremonial objects and much more. Enjoy a tour led by a noted local historian and visit major Hanoi attractions such as Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum and House on Stilts and the Temple of Literature. During leisure time, dine in converted French colonial villas, sample local culinary specialties, and explore Hanoi ‘s attractions according to the interests of your family members.
The following Vietnam family vacation in the final stop on your trip is a day trip to experience a fabulous Halong Bay tours. This area boasts a spectacular natural environment with more than 3,000 tiny islands. You will have the option to swim or kayak in the beautiful clear water. Simply fun!
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above